VENDORS: Gain New Customers and Sales Opportunity.
Last years event brought in an amazing 14,000 in attendance. 2019 will be a 3 day festival and held on the first weekend of Bike Week along with Movies in the Park on Friday night. We will be working with several local radio stations, magazines, newspapers and social media outlets to bring in a record number!!!
Palm Coast Seafood Festival will include other great crowd attracting features.
Reserve Your Spot Now.
- Some of the finest seafood locally and throughout Florida: Tortugas of Flagler Beach, Cousins's Lobster from Shark Tank out of Orlando, Willy T's Crab Shack, Monsta Lobsta, The Shrimp Guys, Marco's Seafood and more..
- Additional amazing food choices from The Running Jerk, Corny Cook, Jake's BBQ, Ramon A Personel Chef, Island Concessions and still coming in.
- Great entertainment: Bill 'The Sauce Boss' Wharton, Scott Ramsey-The Beach Bum Pirate, Category 5, Captain Nick and more...
- Gypsy Landing, Mermaid and Pirate Village with pirate pub, vendors & sword fighting
- Huge Kids Fun Zone - $5 all day wrist bands
- Partnered with City of Palm Coast Park's and Recreation and Flagler Schools for Friday Night Movie in the Park
- Face Painting, Victory Popcorn, Kona Ice of Flagler County
- Themed Dance Entertainment
- Local Craft Beers and Official Code Rum Bars
WOW! Already our Social Media count is 70,000 views and website visitors at 40,000.